Advertisement

Thursday, October 7, 2010

People You Meet Everyday

Let's get philosophical for a moment. I believe that the people you meet everyday play a part in the Master's grand master plan of your life. God gave us free will to act according to what we want, but I am sure that He is always there to give a quick nudge to put us back in the right path no matter how far we stray from it. He uses people we meet everyday as instruments in building that master plan.

Now if that is the case, some of you might ask, if that's true then why am I still poor or why am I a failure? I believe that the reason why we are poor or we failed, is because we see ourselves as poor or we program ourselves to fail. I believe that God would not want us to be poor nor fail, He's not like that. He sends people to us in the hopes that we get back to the right path, or hopes that we get his message. Most often we ignore, or doubt the people he sends to our lives. Yet he constantly sends people our way anyway. Treasure new encounters, if you have or find opportunities to learn from the people you meet, think that God is talking to you and guiding you that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment