Advertisement

Monday, March 16, 2009

Reboot

Finally,

After a long hiatus - simply put; too busy to even log in and read posts from other bloggers and friends. Gosh, I feel that i'm a newbie.

What's new? A lot I'm afraid.

ON INDEPENDENCE

We finally got our own living space - far from the prying eyes of the control freaks. We could finally do what we want, when we want to, how we want to, without watching our moves.

ON MOBILITY

Got a new addition to my family. - He's sleek, compact, fast and sips very little gasoline. - Ran him at break neck speed down the new SCTEX for several times now. I'm loving every bit of him. He's not cheap though. It's been blood, sweat and tears til we got him. Technically, he's my first car. Gwen calls him Znuff.

ON RELATIONSHIPS

One word -Bliss - with her being away most of the time, it's hard to really find time to look into the nitty gritty of how to make things work, yet kudos to technology and all the technoratti who cooked up some of the best technology in the world, the miles are shorter now.

GADGETS AND GIZMOS

Can a ninja exist without his gear? Of course not. Got new ones coming too..I'm excited!

ON NEW ENCOUNTERS

There's this someone I find very interesting. Although I would be breaking a cardinal rule if I do. Maybe it's the way she looks at me. It's probably the guy in me.

You know how some guys like to test themselves if they still have the knack? Well right now I feel I'm at a crossroad. Should I go left, right, straight or back the way I came.

I don't want to add problems in my relationship - don't get me wrong. It's maybe because I just want to know, what she's thinking about? Why do I feel this way?

I'm no longer in the game..no more..don't wan't to be in it..but why?

Maybe til next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment