Advertisement

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Nocturnal Emissions

ON READING AND BOOKS

I've been reading a lot of articles lately. I kinda miss the chance of reading a really good story lately. I've been wanting to explore this whole e-book experience but I'm not so happy with the technology.

I prefer the old style novels where you sit down and turn pages. I like the smell of book paper specially if the book is new.

I want to check out the new novel by Robert Ludlum, "Bourne Sanction" but I'm not sure if it's out on paperback already.

RANDOM THOUGHTS

My daughter came in today with the news that she's going to graduate at the top of her class. Yipee..all the stress and fatigue just faded away. Such a great feeling, to think that she's just Prep.

Till next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment