Advertisement

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Trust, Love and Responsibility

I finally had the time to finish a missed obligation. Thank God I did.

I learned something very profound.


I discovered my essence. It was not that difficult to find. It was there all along hidden underneath a lot of paradigms which I held on to since I was plucked from innocence. It's funny because I never remembered much of my childhood.


There were bits and pieces of it much like a fragmented hard drive which takes hours, no days before it gets defragged, and to push through with the analogy, there were some bad sectors detected.


Such were so badly corrupted that I had to literally flush them out. I want that feeling..I want more, as the days after that go by I've discovered a new power. It was like I was pulled from out of the matrix. I want to learn more, about my essence, my true self.

I discovered I could still Trust, Love and be responsible. I didn't know I could, would and should.

Thank you for showing me the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment